- How many Non-US citizens developed flu after passing through US immigration?
- Do persons not fingerprinted (US Citizens?) have the same rate of flu as Non-US-citizens?
- How many people, after travelling abroad, then developed Swine flu but, as far as they knew, had never been in contact with a case?
- Do fingerprint machines still work if they are wiped with alcohol between people?
- Would it be possible to give everyone a little hand towel after passing through so that we needn't worry?
- Are the fingerprints really being used for anything or is it all just a practice run?
- Is there anyone at CDC who has tested these machines for viruses using a sufficiently sensitive and validated technique?
I sneezed once this afternoon but I feel quite well. It's probably an allergy. Have I still got my box of Relenza? I will make sure it is in my carry-on. Fingers crossed. Time to hit the sack.